We are happy to announce that a fourth year student from our DBM program, Lauren Ashmore will be hosting a hands-on video editing workshop this coming May! See below for more information, and don’t forget to register as there is limited seating!
What: Learn video editing on Filmora software
When: Monday, May 1st, 2017 @ 7-9 PM
Where: Humber College Lakeshore Campus
Workshop Leader: Lauren Ashmore
Registration Fee: $30
BYOC: Bring your own laptop (Mac or PC) and download Filmora
If you’re looking to learn any of the following, then this workshop is for you!
- Edit your own video content for YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook?
- Work as a social media marketer or web content creator?
- Jump-start a video editing career?
- Gain a competitive edge in today’s media landscape?
- Strengthen your storytelling skills?
- Be the family hero and edit your family memories together?
- Try something fun?