Join us Friday May 28th from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm as the DBSA will be hosting their very first cocktail and mocktail night! This event will be hosted by Devan Shingadia and will feature guest bartender, Matthew De Caro. Be prepared to spend your Friday night creating 3 cool and refreshing summer drinks and learn some exclusive bartending tips and tricks!
Below you’ll find the ingredients needed for the 3 drinks we’ll be making!
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- ½ lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ½ cup club soda
- 1 ½ fluid ounces white rum (optional)
- 1 teaspoon papaya juice,
- 1 teaspoon pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar and
- 1 oz. lime juice over ice in a glass.
- 1-1/2 oz. golden rum (optional)
- 1/2 oz. white rum (optional)
- 1 oz. dark rum (optional)
- 4-1/2 ounces of orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of grenadine
- Garnish orange slice and cherry.
- 1-1/2 ounces of tequila (optional)
Please note – Alcohol is only permitted for those above legal drinking age and drinks can still be made as non-alcoholic beverages
Photo by Kobby Mendez on Unsplash