Are you a current Digital Business Management student ready to contribute to the success of our association? join us as a volunteer or an executive team member!
If you are a new Digital Business Management student, you can volunteer with us for one semester, connect with your colleagues and learn more about what we do. As a volunteer, you will work directly with our Executive Team on creating content for our website. Your name will be included on the volunteers page upon completing your assigned task, we ask for a commitment of 5 hours of your time per semester. Tasks include:
- Designing social media posts to promote our webinars
- Creating a short video to promote or summarize our webinars
- Writing a blog post summarizing one of our webinars
- Creating an infographic summarizing one of our webinars
To join one of our weekly meetings and learn about our progress, visit the following page. We look forward to seeing you!
Executive Team Member
As an Executive Team member, we ask for a commitment of two semesters (full academic year). Your work recognized on your official record as a co-curricular experience.
The following positions are currently available (Winter 2021):
Mentorship Program Team
The Mentorship Program Team is responsible for developing and managing a mentorship program that connects current students with grads, starting with research, identifying and selecting suitable tools, as well as implementing and managing the program. We will be exploring the following tool: upmarkit Career Network, contact info: Larry Zolob firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your resume and letter of intent to your Program Coordinator: Hanadi Alnawab <email@example.com>. Include your student number and use the following subject line: DBSA Volunteer Application or DBSA Exec Team Application
- In your letter of intent, clearly indicate which team you would like to join and what you’re interested in doing
- Students who join the DBSA team must agree to the following Membership Agreement (more info on our weekly meetings here)
- The above positions are unpaid, and open to all Digital Business Management BComm students