Volunteer with us for one semester, connect with your colleagues and make new friends. Join one of our weekly meetings and learn more about what we do!
As a volunteer, you will work directly with our Executive Team on creating content for our website. Your name will be included on the volunteers page upon completing your assigned task, we ask for a commitment of 5 hours of your time per semester. Tasks include:
- Designing social media posts to promote our webinars
- Creating a short video to promote or summarize our webinars
- Writing a blog post summarizing one of our webinars
- Creating an infographic summarizing one of our webinars
To join one of our weekly meetings and learn about our progress, visit the following page. We look forward to seeing you!
- Send your resume and letter of intent to your Program Coordinator: Hanadi Alnawab <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Include your student number and use the following subject line: DBSA Volunteer Application
- In your letter of intent, clearly indicate what you can/would like to do, we are flexible and open to new suggestions!
- Students who join the DBSA team must agree to the following Membership Agreement