We are proud to launch Tech Week 2021 that will run throughout the month of March! Join us virtually and learn about the newest digital technologies and applications.
All our workshops are delivered by our own alumni, graduates of the Digital Business Management BComm program!
Build Your Own e-Commerce Store with Shopify
- Date & Time: Saturday, March 6th, 10 AM – 11 AM EST
- Delivered By: Prabhavi Vashisht (LinkedIn)
- Workshop Details: Do you want to sell products online? In this workshop we will help you build your online store from scratch through a step-by-step Shopify tutorial, we will explore the essential tools needed for a successful e-commerce store. This is an introductory level webinar recommended for those new to Shopify.
Marketing it Right with MailChimp
- Date & Time: Tuesday, March 9th, 10 AM – 11 AM EST
- Delivered By: Irina Gorea (LinkedIn )
- Workshop Details: Learn the importance of email marketing and how to use it to build your brand. MailChimp allows you to engage with your audience using this easy to use newsletter builder along with other tools that allow you to market online more effectively. This is an introductory level webinar that is recommended to those who have never worked with MailChimp before.
Boost your Business with Google Analytics
- Date & Time: Saturday, March 13th, 10 AM – 11 AM EST
- Delivered by: Martin Perez (LinkedIn)
- Workshop Details: Learn how to use Google Analytics to track your website’s performance plus some advanced features such as remarketing and e-commerce analytics. There will also be a brief overview of the Google Analytics certification process and how to integrate Google Analytics with Google Data Studio for better reporting.
Resume & Career Prep
- Date & Time: Saturday, March 20th, 10 AM – 11 AM EST
- Delivered by: Chinelo Umolu (LinkedIn)
- Workshop Details: Displaying your experience, education, qualities and skills in a page or two is a very important part of job search. A good resume that shows all these things creates a favorable initial impression. In this webinar, we will talk about creating a good resume and supporting it with the online presence that employers expect nowadays, this may include an online portfolio, LinkedIn profile, and any other social media you choose to use professionally!
Social Media Engagement with Instagram Analytics
- Date & Time: Saturday, March 27th, 10 AM – 11 AM EST
- Delivered by: Amanda Rice (LinkedIn)
- Workshop Details: Learn how to use Instagram Analytics to analyze the performance of your posts, learn what types of content your followers like and engage with, tweak your Instagram posts to increase engagement and reach, and use this data to improve your social media strategy.